Sunday 25 October 2009

Trouble

Hi everyone, sorry for not blogging these past few days, but this old computer is on its last legs, so I have had to borrow one till I get my new laptop on Tuesday. Its getting like me old and past it, lol, no really it has done me well had it for well over 15 yrs and one upgraed so its not done to bad.

I am going to give you a link to my friend Joanna who was part of the Jane Austin weekend, in the opening shot Jo and her husband can be seen for a few seconds, hope that you like it, Joanna is in the blue jacket and bonnett, also check out her site for the medival wedding dresses she makes.

I have been busy again making crystal hangers for windows which I must say have come out ok, quiet pleased with myself for a change. It has been a stressful week at work as no staff but I can rest for 2 days, mind if having 3 nippers under 6 tomorrow is restful I must be mad lol.

Well my dearies that shall be it for a few days till I am up and running, can wait. Enjoy your week xxx

1 comment:

  1. How exciting a new laptop!
    I love mine, It gives you so much freedom, I can sit in the living room and blog away watchin telly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them!