Saturday 3 October 2009

Chaple St Leonards

At last I have managed to down loads the photo's of our caravan from my phone, what a nightmare, its a new phone and would not download onto the computer, so I had to Bluetooth to Gemma so she could download them for me :).

This is the peace and quiet that I have when I go away for a couple of days, my caravan is a Richmond 3 bed static, with all mod cons, home from home.


The view is lovely looking over fields that have Friesen cows, they are cream in colour and beautiful to look at. Also there are foxes running free, one even comes up to the van, plenty of birds, squirrels.

Dave and I visited a Heavy Horse home at Spilsby which is now far from us here is a picture of William he was so friendly you could do anything to him. At the home they do jousting, medieval days during the year.









3 comments:

  1. That certainly looks like a very pretty home from home. I hope you can show us the inside too.

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab!
    Let me decorate it :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely home away from home. William is sure a beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them!