Sunday 4 October 2009

Restful Sunday

Today was a lovely restful for day for me. My hubby invited my daughter, husband and grandkids for a full roast dinner, he cooked it beautifully.

Me I just sat and made the rest of the baubles for Maxine, just 2 more to go, and then I shall have a rest and make a bag for a friend.

I have also been maling plans to travel down south to Portsmouth to visit my sister Lainey for the weekend, I have got a large box full of craft bits because I have been teaching her how to do some bits, in order for her to teach the Service User's that she has at the home she works for, I shall also be going to visit my Aunt who lives near Aldershot. Whilst I am there I have also made arrangements to visit a very very old friend from when I was 9 years old and living in Barnard Castle, now there is one very pretty town. Sorry strayed away there, memories. Now this old friend contacted me thru a friend of my mums, they where reminiscing about the olden days ha ha, and she gave Michelle my address, and as they say the rest is history.

I shall let you all know how the weekend goes. Well that's it for today and would just like to say have a lovely week in what ever you all shall be doing.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Connie! Lovely plans!
    Have a great week yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetie xx have fun with Lainey xxxx
    Finally getting around to do some comments!!!!

    Lots of LOve

    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them!