Wednesday 21 October 2009

Project

After much deliberation I have decided to go with an idea from Kissed by an Angle for my Christmas theme so thank for that it was a great idea, the Rainbow as Peace was really interesting and I did not know about it, I mentioned it to my group and 3 of the ladies said that was fantastic.

At the moment I am busy down loading photos from my visit with Michele (friend of 40 yrs ago), I shall post a photo tomorrow when all sorted. It was a fantastic weekend and one that shall be repeated again and again. I am also down loading the caravan phots as I have also got them sorted so everyone can have a look.

So till tomorrow take care

2 comments:

  1. What a fab idea and it will give you loads of excuse to play around with lots of lovely colour, which I know you love!!!!

    Lots of Love

    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am please you liked the idea! I am happy to have helped you!

    Good luck with the project!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them!