Thursday 12 November 2009

Night out

Good evening my fellow bloggers. Well what have I to say tonight, I have left hubby Dave watching the F Word as he is a lover of Indian food, as am I, but I wanted to tell you all about my week so far.

Last night I went to the theatre here in Lincoln, its a lovely place, very old and desperate need of renovation, if I won the lottery that's what I would do. The place has a quaint feel to it, and I am told that there is a ghost, which I believe. Lincoln has plenty of them. I went and saw That will be the Day, which has now been going for 24 years and it is fantastic. Its all 50's, 60's and 70's music with comedy thrown in. I introduced my 2 friends Tara and Alex to it and hubby came 2, they really enjoyed the whole show and pleased that they went. Next year we shall all go again cause its the 25 year and they shall be celebrating.

As from tomorrow I shall be having a week away from work, and do I need it, I have so much sewing to do from altering curtains and putting in zips for friends, even doing some repairs for my craft tutor. In between that I shall be having my 2 grand kiddies to stop the night next week, that will be fun. Dave has promised me that he will build my work station and put up shelves so I shall have somewhere of my own to sit and craft, listen to my music and relax.

I have also been putting onto paper a design for a new Christmas bauble, I have taken pictures but cant down load them at the mo cause having trouble with my printer come scanner, there is a connection problem, can only happen to me. Not much cop with computers, printers etc, shall have to call on my daughter's help.

Next week Dave is also taking me to Harrogate to a knitting and stitching show, really looking forward to that, more news next week. All our shows for craft are either at Harrogate or Birmingham, so its a good day out.

Well my lovelies, I shall say goodnight, till the next Happy Blogging and have fun.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great week off, it sounds like you're going to be very busy

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie,
    Hope that you have a WONDERFUL time in Harrogate,it is one of my favourite places!
    Warm Wishes,
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them!