Sunday 8 November 2009

Just a quickie

Just a quick note to say hi, I have had a busy week since the 4th where does the time go to. Last night the 6th, my daughter Maxine and I attended a ladies night in aid of Cancer Research, the total that we all raised was nearly £500 hundred pounds.

2 husbands kindly donated their backs for a wax, and between them raised £200, my they did look sore at the end, but what brave people, 1 husband dressed up in ladies clothes (all in pink) complete with a Marolyn Monroe hair style, it was nice that the gentlemen gave up their time for this worthy cause.

On another note I have got in touch with my swop partner Cally, and I am in the middle of sorting thru my stocking, this is so exciting as both of us are new to this.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my darling, how is my favourite blogger, I hope life is treating you marvelously. My life has been a bit topsy turvy of late, but is slowly returning to normal. I thank you for checking in on me and for the kind comments you always leave behind, you are a dear friend. I am now off to read the posts I've missed on your blog.

    Take care
    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them!