Monday 7 September 2009

First time

This weekend we went to visit some old friends in Essex. After meeting about 20 years ago on holiday in Italy, we became friends instantly and within a week were friends for life!

We had a brill time as always!

While there my friend's daughter was telling me about her blog and how she had met some great, like minded people as a result. sounds good to me! She suggested, knowing how crazy I am about needlecraft and lace making, that I might like to start my own blog as there would be others like me that would share their ideas and opinions. No time like the present, we fired up the computer and here I am!

I wish to thank
Kelly for all her help yesterday setting me up. Thank you x

love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them!