Saturday 19 September 2009

Away

Hi everyone, this is just to say that I shall be away for the next 5 days on holiday at "Sunny Chapel St Leonards" which on the coast about 1 hour's drive, its on the outskirts from Skegness!!! Its a lovely quiet place, ideal for thinking, reading, resting or the best Crafting.

I shall be busy making Christmas Baubles for Cancer Research and selling them to friends and family, I try each year to do something to raise money for this worthy cause, owing to the fact I am a ex sufferer 7 years now, and still going strong, it takes more than Cancer to beat me as Kelly knows.

When I get back I shall post some pics of the baubles for you all to see, and hopefully you will think they are nice.

Tatty bye for now, till next week, everyone have a lovely weekend and not to busy a week.

love

4 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time Connie!
    Make sure you take your needlework with you!!!

    Lots of Love

    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay up Kelly,thank you for all the inspriation over the last couple of weeks, I think your blog ROCKS lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, I hope you have a marvellous time. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas baubles, such a great cause. Ta ta for now. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them!